Welcome to Sagamore Inn
The original Sagamore Inn was built in 1900 along the old road to Provincetown, located further east on Route 6A next to Knowlton’s Auto Salvage. It burned down in 1930. The Sandwich Independent newspaper chronicled that the town’s efforts had failed to save the Inn. The New Bedford Standard Times took the town to task for not having enough pumpers and hydrants to handle the blaze.